Tuesday, February 22, 2011

First Post!

Since this is the first posting of my first blog ever, I figured I should introduce myself. My name is Moira, I am less than a month away from being 21 years old, and I live in Boston, Massachusetts. I am an archaeology major hoping to teach, travel the world, and document my every experience.

While riding the subway to school this morning it occurred to me that I want this part of my life documented just as much as any future endeavors, especially since it feels like I am forever trying something new. The current attempt: veganism. Allow me to explain myself.

I have been a vegetarian for the past three and a half years. I've felt so much healthier and lighter since ditching meat but I also developed a fairly intense case of lactose intolerance in the last few months. After avoiding dairy I have decided to make a stand! I am going to do the very best I can to ditch animal products in general. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I probaly should of posted that last comment on this entry inseatd of the other one...oh well.

    Good Luck dawg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Little Engine That Could: "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..."

    ReplyDelete