Friday, March 4, 2011

Marvelous Lunch!

I know...I was bad today. A touch too much of my time was devoted to moseying this morning, so I was not left with enough time to pack a lunch. Solution? Salad bar at the cafeteria. Usually if I forget my lunch I prefer to wait to eat until I go home, but today was not one of those days. I couldn't wait, was absolutely ravenous, and weirdly enough couldn't stop thinking about bananas. Maybe I needed some potassium. This whole situation may seem unfortunate, but it turned out to be delicious. I keep forgetting to buy sunflower seeds when I go to Whole Foods and they are just absolutely delicious on salads. My school's cafeteria has them! Go figure. I also got to the salad bar just as one of the cooks was unloading some fresh romaine! I loaded up on the beets too (another fabulous salad addition). Banana for dessert :)

It looks so pretty so I'm sharing a picture! It's a little bit fuzzy/funky since I took it with Photobooth on my laptop so forgive the low quality.

I'm currently enjoying it's deliciousness as I write. I'm super psyched to make garbanzo burgers tonight. I know they will be delicious, and the hard/lengthy part of the process (soaking and cooking the beans) has already been taken care of! Will definitely be taking pictures, worry not.

Talked about sodomy in my Roman Civilization tonight. Apparently I have not grown out of my giggle fits. Am also starting to think that will never happen.

1 comment:

  1. Funny: I accidentally posted a comment for this blog on the previous post. Oh well, more viewers that way.
    Have you looked into finding a blog for vegans? You could double blog your commentary on delicious food.

    ReplyDelete