Friday, March 11, 2011

This is it!

My last post before I am home sweet home! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. The countdown now stands at 19 hours!

Last night was interesting... This whole week has been orbiting around a 'let's clean out the fridge before vacation' theme. I had a sweet potato, some bok choy, and seitan with green beans. It was awesome and I ate while talking to my grandpa. The funny thing about my grandpa is that he likes to call my sister and I 'the kind of pet my dad can't get rid of'. This is all lovingly said, of course.

I then got to talk to my mom. For three hours. It was crazy! Especially since we were both so tired (I didn't even sleep the night before). We had begun plotting the trip to Portland, Maine our family will be taking. They don't know about the trip yet or the fact that it will be tons of fun. It will be! Once we got off the phone I passed out and didn't wake up until ten! I can really only equate the kind of sleep that was with what I imagine being comatose is like.

Quite honestly, I am having the hardest time concentrating on this post. All I can really think about is coming home! My sister a.k.a best-friend-in-the-whole-world leaves for France tonight, so I'm also consumed by that. Family is funny that way, isn't it? They demand ALL of your excitement! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. There are NO WORDS to describe the feeling of family connectedness. I wish it for everyone.
    CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME HOME: 16 HRS.!

    ReplyDelete